If You're Like Most Individuals and Small Business Owners...
Your tax preparer does a fine job recording the history you give them. They put the "right" numbers in the "right" boxes on the "right" forms, and file them by the "right" deadlines, but then they call it a day. Further, your insurance professional may only be interested in selling you insurance. When is the last time they gave you tax advantaged strategies for paying long-term care costs?
Allen & Allen LLP is Different
We don't just record the history you give us. We go beyond that to give you proactive concepts and strategies to keep more of what you earn -- without resorting to “gray areas” or questionable tactics.
We will look for mistakes and missed opportunities that may be costing you thousands, then show you how proactive planning can help rescue those wasted dollars. You’ll sleep well knowing you aren’t missing a single planning opportunity.
Our Mission is Your Success
Our mission is simple -- to deliver proactive tax and insurance planning strategies to minimize your tax liability and protect your assets. By maintaining our relationship with Wealth Management Associates, Inc. and using their services we can integrate the plans to help you achieve your financial goals.
About Our Firm
Allen & Allen LLP is a Folsom CPA and Insurance Services firm. It was established in 2002 by Noelle Allen, CPA and her son Mark Allen, Certified Financial Planner™, Enrolled Agent, MS in Financial Planning, CA Life & Health Insurance Licensed. We serve clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, and Sacramento Areas specializing in income tax and insurance planning strategies for the individual and small business owner.
Today, we serve clients who work in a broad range of fields including professional services, trade services, real estate, and other professions.
- Are you an employee looking to pay less tax and start building your retirement savings?
- Are you a self-employed business owner or professional looking for a business tax accountant to help you increase cash flow and use the hundreds of tax strategies available to slash your tax bill?
- Are you contemplating retirement but are not sure you have enough assets to live on through retirement?
- Are you contemplating taking Social Security but are not sure about the optimal time to claim?
- Do you have stock options but are not sure you are exercising them in the most tax efficient manner?
- Do you have a significant amount of money in a traditional IRA? - a Roth IRA Conversion might make sense.
- Have you planned for the expiring 2001 tax cuts and understand how they will affect you?
- Are you looking for an estate tax accountant that can help you optimize your estate planning?
- Do you need rental property tax planning that will help you make the most of your rental business?
These are just a few of the hundreds of issues we can help you address.
Get Your Tax Analysis Now!
Imagine what could happen if you could plan how much you pay in taxes and when you pay. We help you legally earn more, keep more of what you earn, and pay less tax!
Call to arrange for a comprehensive tax analysis before it's too late. You could be wasting thousands of dollars in taxes due to expiring tax incentives recently passed to stimulate our economy.
We are open to meet with you at our Folsom office, or at any of our affiliate offices (Pleasanton or Sunnyvale).
Call us today at
The Team - Callie, Noelle, Mark, May & Mary
Try Our New Online Scheduling Option!
We have joined with vCita to give our clients the option of scheduling time to meet with our tax professionals online. Click on the vCita link in the navigation bar above to schedule a time to meet with us; this service is available to both new and existing clients so feel free to schedule a meeting today!
We use a virtual lockbox system to safely store documents. Click the link below to access your personal lockbox. If you don't have a lockbox, feel free to call our office staff and ask about this service.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tax updates and due date reminders
Click on the links below to send us an e-mail to offer your comments, suggestions, or questions.
Noelle Allen, CPA
Mark Allen, EA, MSFP, CFP®
Callie Neville, EA
Caryn Kralovansky, EA
Steve Lovett, EA
May Barisone, Office Manager
Gabby McGraw, Administrative Assistant